Everything you need to know as a member.
These terms and conditions constitute a membership contract between you and us.
All Bumps, Mums & Tums members and those visiting a Bumps, Mums & Tums site must comply with these rules. These rules are incorporated into your contract with us, and compliance with these rules is important both to maintain the standards and to enable members to get the maximum enjoyment out of their membership.
Any person who does not comply with these rules may be ejected from, or denied access to Bootcamp, or may have their membership terminated by Bumps, Mums & Tums if the non-compliance is serious.
We reserve the right to make reasonable amendments to these rules at any time. If we do this, we will give members reasonable advance notice by placing the new rules on our website.
PLEASE NOTE: It is highly recommended that you seek your doctors advice before starting any new health/fitness/nutrition program.â€¨
- Acceptance of an application for Membership is at our discretion (although we will exercise our discretion reasonably, and in compliance with applicable laws).
- Each category of Membership has different restrictions, conditions, and benefits.
- As a member you expressly waive, release, discharge and agree not to sue from any liability of death, disability, personal injury, or action of any kind Bumps, Mums & Tums for the undersigned participating in said fitness activities.
- You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to ensure your child/children are safe and release, discharge and absolve Bumps, Mums & Tums, the premises and their employees from any and all liability or responsibility for any accident or injury to either yourself or your child/children.
- The schedule dates, times and locations for sessions are subject to change without notice.
- You acknowledge that Bumps, Mums & Tums are not doctors and are not trained in any way to provide medical diagnosis, medical treatment, or any other type of medical advice.
- We reserve the right to use any individual or group photographs or movie shots of you for press or promotional purposes. However, where reasonably possible, we will ask you to sign a use of image rights form (a â€œBumps, Mums & Tums photography reproduction authorisation formâ€) to consent to this usage.
- Please note that you have to be at least 16 years of age to attend Bumps, Mums & Tums Boot Camp.
- If at any point during a session you feel tired, feel pain, feel dizzy, or feel out of the ordinary in any way either related to exercise, or otherwise, you should contact a doctor at once.
- You understand the risks of participating in these types of events/activities including the elements of a natural environment, that you are fit, and you have a regular medical physician you can contact regarding any medical problems you might develop.
- Bumps, Mums & Tums are not responsible for the personal belongings of the members or visitors.
- We may terminate your Bumps, Mums & Tums Membership (if applicable) and may refuse you entry into a site, or eject you from a site, if you commit a serious or repeated breach of these rules, your membership contract (if applicable), or if you engage in any other serious misconduct.
- Members of a site, their guests, visitors, and members of staff should at all times display mutual respect for each other.
- Complaints should be communicated privately to a member of management, or in writing via email to email@example.com
- You must be dressed in suitable attire at all times when on premises, and appropriate exercise clothing is required whilst exercising.
- Bumps, Mums & Tums is committed to safeguarding your privacy online.
- Any personal information that you share with Bumps, Mums & Tums will only be used by us to assist you in conducting business with us.
- Bumps, Mums & Tums will not share your personal information with another company for any reason.
- If you do purchase products online, your name, address, credit card, and other normal information is requested in order to fulfill your order.Â Any time we ask for a credit card number we transmit that credit card number in an encrypted format. We use industry- standard, SSL (secure socket layer) encryption. Keeping your personal financial information private is vitally important to us.
- Bumps, Mums & Tums, from time to time, send you an e-mail regarding our promotions and services. If you do not want to receive these emails, simply tell us and we will block all optional e-mail to your account.
In order to take advantage of the discounted membership, you must to agree to the following terms and conditions. Please note, in agreeing to the terms and conditions, you will be applying for and entering into a legally binding contract with Bumps, Mums & Tums.
- You are entering a 3/6/9/12* month contract
- This contract will automatically renew for the same term after the anniversary date
- Members paying by Direct Debit cannot carry missed sessions over into the next month.
- You cannot stop start your Direct Debit to make up sessions.
- If payments are defaulted, including if any Direct Debits are returned unpaid we reserve the right to charge an administration fee of Â£20.
- The earliest point at which you may cancel your contract with us is 1 month prior to your anniversary, which must be done in writing (therefore giving us one monthsâ€™ notice). We will continue to collect payments until we are notified either in writing or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org that a member wishes to cancel their membership.
- You will receive email acknowledgement of your cancellation; this is your evidence of cancellation and should be retained. Please note that if you do not receive confirmation, your email has not been received by us. Members who cancel their Direct Debit before the contract anniversary are liable to pay the remainder of the contract in full.
- No refunds are offered for non-usage of sessions
- You may apply to freeze your contract by email to email@example.com
- Applications for freezing of membership will be reviewed on a case by case basis
- 3 month contracts may be upgraded to 6/9/12 months for the reduced fee
- 12 month contracts cannot be downgraded to 9/6/3 months.
- Bumps, Mums & Tums reserve the right to make changes in pricing for DD members at any time.
- Notification on the Bumps, Mums & Tums website along with email communications to the members registered address will be sent out 30 days prior to any change in pricing.
*dependant on package purchased.
Â Cancellation Policy
- You have the right to cancel your contract with us within 14 days, under The Consumer Rights Act 2015. Please read this information carefully. Once you have completed your registration andÂ receivedÂ your emailed/verbal confirmation of enrolment, you are deemed to have a contract with Bumps, Mums & Tums.
- You have the right to cancel this contract with us without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire at the end of 14 days after Bumps, Mums & Tums confirms your enrolment. If you wish to cancel in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act you must inform us of your decision in a clear statement by sending an email toÂ firstname.lastname@example.orgÂ .
- To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to advise us that you wish to cancel before the cancellation period has expired. Please note that a request for cancellation must be made by email.
- Unfortunately we do not offer refunds on any of our packages after 14 days of the contract start. This does not affect your statutory rights.